Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Kayla and Kathryn!



It has been a long time since I have posted! Kathryn celebrated her 1st birthday on February 4 and Kayla celebrated her 4th birthday on February 2! We had a joint birthday party for the girls on February 3 with a Cowgirl/Cupacake theme. As you see above our friend Laura made Kayla a horseshoe cake and Kathryn cupcakes shaped in the shape of the number one with the pink and white as Kathryn's own Large cupcake!

The previous Wed night/Thursday morning the girls came down with the flu bug and by the day of the party they had passed it to Mom; however, I missed the party but my LaDonna made a good video that I watched that night -Thanks to all who helped Stephen with the party! The girls had a great time!

We have made it thru the flu bug. I am currently taking 2 graduate accounting classes and dealing with family illness. I promise I will post pictures of the girls soon! :)

1 comment:

John, Melanie, Dillon, Faith and Audra said...

She posts again :-) LOL, those are cute pics.! Can't wait to see everyone in April! Mel